Maybe you have accidentally deleted a precious video file from Mac system? If your answer is yes, then no need to get panic in this situation. Just follow the steps explained below to recover my files MacBook Pro.
Apple devices are widely used by the people for various purposes like for entertainment, education, business etc. One such popular product introduced by Apple is MacBook Pro. This device is used HFS and HFS+ file system to manipulate and arrange the data. It also allows you to store the wide range of data like memorable photos, music files, videos, movies etc. on the hard disk of your Mac computer.
To store video files it uses .mov file extension which is the multimedia format created by Apple. MacBook Pro notebooks are portable; hence it is easy to lose data because of formatting, accidental deletion, virus attack etc.
Consider yourself in a scenario where you were working on your Mac computer to view some of the important files. Suddenly there occurred a power surge which terminated your computer improperly. Then after a long wait of power to come, you turned on your computer and found that your files were inaccessible. Now you might be tensed that you lost all your important files from the computer. But this is not the case; you can easily recover your lost data from the Mac computer by using powerful data recovery software.
There are many recovery tools which are easily available in the market to recover data from MacBook laptops. The best software to restore lost or deleted data is Mac data recovery tool. This software uses powerful scanning algorithm to identify the file type and retrieve the data from the hard drive of your computer. However, it is very much important for you to know some more data loss scenarios which are as follows:
Common data loss scenarios:
- Formatting or reformatting the Mac volumes accidentally also cause data loss.
- Improper re-installation of Mac operating system results in severe loss of data.
- Files emptied from Trash Can leads to data loss.
- Files deleted or lost due to journal corruption makes the data inaccessible resulting in loss of data.
- Data loss due to a corruption of file system which does not allow you to access the files.
- There are situations where because of virus attack you may lose your important data.
- Files deleted or missing after defragmentation failure.
- Accidental deletion of files by using command + delete keys.
- Using unsafe third party software may also lead to loss of data.
- Abrupt removal of the storage device when connected to your computer also results in data loss.
To avoid data loss scenarios you need to take care of some precautionary measures which are listed below:
- Update your computer with antivirus software regularly to make your system free from viruses.
- Eject your data storage device properly using proper exit option.
- Do not use your drive after data loss.
- Always keep a regular backup of your important data.
- Make use of reliable power source to avoid power fluctuation.
In case if you face any of the loss scenarios even after following precautionary measures then no need to get panic, you can easily restore MOV file Mac by using good file recovery tool. This tool helps the user to restore data from logical HFS, HFS+ volumes even if the file allocation table is damaged or deleted.
This utility allows retrieving data from emptied Mac trash with original date and time stamps. It can easily undelete a deleted file from Mac hard drive and restores data from formatted or corrupted Apple Mac partitions. This software can also recover data from different storage devices like USB drives, SD card, external hard drives etc. This file recovery tool provides a good approach to restoring data from deleted or lost partitions, formatted or re-formatted volumes and re-partitioned drives.
The working procedure of Mac file recovery tool is easy to use at your fingertips.
First evaluate the trial version of the recovery tool and install it on the hard drive of your computer. Launch the recovery software and select the appropriate recovery options which you come across while using the tool. In case if you’re satisfied with the recovery results you can go for its full version available online.