Recycle Bin in Windows operating system is a folder that contains all of the manually deleted files. The files that are stored here might be restored to its previous location in order to access that file again. Thus Recycle Bin is a place in which the deleted files are stored so that it could be restored whenever necessary.
When you delete a file, the data in that file is not erased but the file location is erased i.e. the file is moved from its original location to Recycle Bin. Hence it is possible to restore the data from that deleted file. The storage capacity of Recycle Bin on Windows is always 10% of the hard drive memory.
Suppose you have emptied your Recycle Bin unintentionally then the data is permanently lost. Assume a practical situation that you were permanently deleting some unwanted files from Recycle Bin and accidentally emptied the Recycle Bin. So you lost some important files or documents. Now there is no option to undo the action. Only way is to use Recycle Bin recover utility to recover Recycle Bin.
There are many situations in which one might lose data. Here are the most common reasons that cause data loss:
- Empty Recycle Bin: If you accidentally empty Recycle Bin instead of deleting one by one, then chances are more that you miss some important files.
- Deleting files using shift+delete key combination – When you delete files using this key combination, the deleted files will not be moved to Recycle Bin instead they get deleted permanently as the files bypasses Recycle Bin.
- When Recycle Bin memory get filled – As you keep on deleting unwanted files, the files will store in Recycle Bin and thus if the memory space of Recycle Bin is filled and then you delete some large file from your system. At this point the file that you have deleted will not be stored in Recycle Bin because of insufficient space and bypasses Recycle Bin. Hence you may face data loss.
In all such situations you can recover your files using recovery software. The recover utility can recover all file types that were deleted from Recycle Bin. It can recover deleted files of very large file size. Here are some features of the recovery software:
- Recovers all files that are emptied or deleted from Recycle Bin.
- Recovers deleted files using shift+delete key combination that bypasses Recycle Bin.
- Recovers files that bypass Recycle Bin when the space capacity of Recycle Bin is full.
- Capable of recovering all file types like DOC, PPT, PPTX, PDF, etc.
- It can recover deleted media file types like MP3, MP4, JPEG, MPEG, AVI, DIV, etc.
It can recover deleted media file types like MP3, MP4, JPEG, MPEG, AVI, DIV, etc. For those who have lost any data from Recycle Bin because of emptying it and trying to recover files from emptied Recycle Bin, use this recover utility. You’ll be able to download the demo version of the software and check for its efficiency. If satisfied with the performance of the software then you can definitely go for complete software.