The hard drive is divided into a number of partitions, in which user uses to store the data. The user may store office documents, movies, games, audio files, vital files in different partitions. When the user loses the data, what the user will do? The user may get back the data when the user has back up files. If the user doesn’t have backup files, then the user feels depressed. There are so many tools available in the market to overcome from different data loss scenarios but selection of right tool is important for any user. Among those tools one tool is most frequently reviewed by the professional experts to get back lost data from partition called partition recovery software.
Whenever the user loses data due to sudden power surge, file system corruption etc. then the user can use this tool because it is considered to be more popular as it enables safest recovery of data from partitions. It will perform recovery of data from formatted RAID0, RAID 1 and RAID 5 partitions.
Reasons for partition data loss are:
- Hard drive bad sectors: Whenever your hard drive is covered with dust then the data present on the particular partition becomes inaccessible by the user, hence you will not read the data. Therefore it results in data loss.
- Virus infection: While downloading any data from the internet there may be the chances of entry of viruses to downloaded files. When the Master boot record is attacked by a virus then it is difficult to read the data resulting in heavy data loss because the MBR holds the partition table.
- Because of the file system conversion: While converting file system from FAT 16 to FAT 32, then some interrupt occurs and this interrupt can make the improper data transfer. During this conversion, it may cause the data to lose its encrypted file resulting in data loss from partition.
Standard features of the tool are highlighted as follows:
- This beneficial tool will perform scanning of corrupted partition to get back data in a few minutes.
- This tool can rescue data from partition and from hard drive of different types such as SATA, IDE and SCSI.
- This award winning utility supports Operating systems like Windows of various versions like Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Mac OS of different versions like Lion, Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion and Leopard.
- This supreme tool can recover partition with utmost ease and retrieves data from formatted partitions like FAT 16, FAT 32, Ex FAT, NTFS, NTFS 5.
This fantastic tool is used to get back data from hard drive of different brands like Toshiba, Seagate, Hitachi etc. and it also performs recovery of data from non-bootingg hard drive. It performs recovery of data from HFS+, HFSX formatted volumes on Mac Operating System. It can recover up to 300 file types which include documents, important files, etc.
At last, after knowing all the possible scenarios of this tool you come to know that whenever you face data loss from any mentioned scenarios then use this tool to rescue data from partition and to know more about this tool just click here http://www.recover-partition.net/
The user must take some safety measures to avoid data loss from partitions are:
Keep a UPS power backup to save the important data in case of power failure.
Do not install multiple OS on the same hard drive.
Do not use unauthorized third party utilities to get back lost data from partition.
Try to perform thorough scanning of computer drives at least once in a week to avoid corruption.